For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid ground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
- What features I included in my art: flax and flowers in the foreground trees and pond in the mid ground and hills in the background.
- I used paint / dry brushing
- I am proud of completing my art
- What I found easy was drawing the horizons
- I would like to try water colour and pastel if I did another landscape because …I woud like to try something different.
- I would like to get better at showing foreground, mid ground and background.